Every day, we witness the growing challenges our children face, and every day, we are presented with more and more evidence that providing hope, connection, and a sense of belonging make a difference in their lives—and in our community. We are on the right track, and we have amazing supporters to thank for making it all possible!
As we prepare for 2024, we are excited to announce that your end-of-year gifts, stock donations, and sponsorships will be doubled! A generous sponsor/donor will match gifts, dollar-for-dollar, until we reach $12,500!
What Your Gifts Support: 2023 Highlights
- Through Project COURAGE, the Coalition currently offers support services to 71 students who have experienced trauma, as well as their families.
- HALO Read (our Dolly Parton Imagination Library affiliate program) has 350 children currently enrolled and has graduated 172 children.
- Too Good for Drugs is being taught to 400 high school students and the Coalition purchased the drug prevention curriculums for 1200 middle school students.
- We opened The Landing, a men’s recovery house, in May.
- Warren Coalition Counseling provides life-changing substance misuse assessments, allowing people to receive in-patient treatment instead of going to jail.
- Peer Support serves more than 50 people each month, getting many people into inpatient treatment and taking people to meetings weekly.
- The Coalition continues to provide re-entry services for returning citizens from RSW Regional Jail.
- The Coalition conducted trainings for our schools and the general public this year, including trauma-informed and trauma-supportive certification courses and classes on cannabis and fentanyl.
- During Red Ribbon Week, students at both middle schools participated in drug education and resilience-building activities.
- We hosted Resilience Bingo Family Nights at every elementary school in 2023. We gave out resilience building games and books to children at local events as well as 145 resilience-focused t-shirts that declared “I am great because…”
- And we had record-breaking numbers at Celebrate Kids Day!
- The We See You Warren County campaign now includes more than 200 registered members, with over 1,100 followers on the Facebook group.
- In March, we hosted our first Warren County Rocks Scavenger Hunt, which provided an opportunity for building connections.
- We led a food drive and a community fundraiser for emergency shelter for women and children!
We are excited about events coming in 2024. We hope that you will consider investing in our community by sponsoring Warren Coalition this year!